This manual is designed to help everyone feel more disability coaching confident, from those new to cheerleading to world champion coaches, there is something in here for you.
Rick Rodgers, multiple cheerleading world champion and founder of ParaCheer, leads you through the basics of coaching cheerleading for disabled athletes. Feel confident in creating your own integrated team, and learn from the experts how to adapt classic techniques for a range of different impairments.
From this manual you will:
• Understand the basics of inclusion and adaptation
• Discover how to make your gym more accessible
• Find out how to start your own inclusive team
• Get introduced to coaching disabled athletes safely
• And learn over 20 different stunt adaptations for wheelchair users
“ParaCheer International have been instrumental in creating opportunities for disabled athletes around the world. They have innovated techniques, created progressions, and adapted drills to provide an inclusive, safe and positive experience for Cheerleaders of all ages, experience & abilities.” Lisa Aucoin - spring: cheer, dance, tumbling inc.
Coaches Training Manual
For UK customers - Postage and packing costs included in price.
For Overseas Customers - Additional postage may be required.